The Face of Kim Kardashian's From Year to Year

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 1994 
A barefaced Kim Kardashian showcases her natural beauty as a 14-year-old teenager.

'We grew up with privilege so we knew our standards were high... [and] if we wanted to keep it, we had to work hard,' says Kim.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2005 
Aged 24, a slim-looking Kim Kardashian smiles a year after her divorce from music producer Damon Thomas is finalised.

'The biggest fight was when Kim eloped... and didn't tell anyone in our family,' reveals her sister Kourtney.

Kim adds: 'And Kourtney found my marriage certificate on the internet and emailed it to my parents.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2006 
Kim Kardashian has strong features as she and her sisters open their clothing boutique D-A-S-H in California.

'It’s key to have a good size range. When I was 16 to 20, I used to work in this boutique and I don’t think we had anything bigger than a US 4, a UK 8,' she explains.

'Women would come in and get offended that there wasn’t anything in bigger sizes. I thought to myself: "One day, when I do this on my own, I want a wider range that’s more realistic.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2007 
A full-lipped Kim Kardashian works her signature smoky eyes the year that Keeping Up With The Kardashians launches and her sex-tape with singer Ray J leaks.

Speaking of the home video, Kim admits: 'I’ve made mistakes in my life, for sure.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2008 
During her stint on Dancing With The Stars, Kim Kardashian shows off defined cheeks.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2009
Kim Kardashian sports a neat hairline at a New York film premiere.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2010 
Kim Kardashian's skin looks tighter at a launch in Los Angeles following an allergic reaction to Botox.

She swears to leave her looks alone for a while.

'I'm never doing this again... at least not until I'm 40,' says Kim.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2011 
A super-tanned Kim Kardashian is seen in LA a few months before embarking on a 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries.

She insists that she hasn't had any surgery but doesn't rule it out for the future.

'I'm totally not against plastic surgery. I've never had my nose done [or my breasts]. Trust me. If I take this bra off, you will tell me I need to get them done [because my boobs are saggy],' says Kim.

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2012 
One month before announcing that she's expecting with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian is very preened on Lorraine Live in London. 

She reveals that she's braved getting Botox again.

'I didn't like having Botox at the corner of my eyes and I still don't think I need it there, but I'd have it in my forehead,' Kim tells Now.

'In fact, I have had it since, just right there in the middle of my eyebrows.'

Kim Kardashian's changing face: 2013 
Kim Kardashian lightens her locks and tries a new make-up routine following the birth of her daughter North and engagement to Kanye West.

'Do you guys like this lighter make up style I've been doing? Not as heavy lashes and foundation? Xo,' Tweets Kim.

Source : nowmagazine.co.uk
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment